Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kaidence Nicole






Wow what an amazing week it has been. Sorry I have not got pictures up sooner but tried yesterday and the website was down. Just a brief note on the chain of events for the week. I was scheduled to be induced Wednesday morning at 7:30 but when I got there I was already have regular contractions so they did not have to induce me but just broke my water to make things happen faster. Kaidence came into this world at 11:31 a.m. on 8/26/09, weighing 7lbs and 7oz and was 20in long. Since then she has been a blessing to our family and has been a super great baby so far. Skyler is enjoying helping with feedings and putting her to bed, and watching the diaper changes.

Otherwise we are doing great and are glad to be home and healthy. I hope this finds everyone doing well!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby and family. Isn't it amazing how much Sky grows in a few days!!!!? You can just see his love for Kaidence as he looks at her. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful family you have!

Angie said...

What a beautiful baby. Sky looks at her with such amazement. God Bless You and your family and enjoy this time together. Angie