Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's been way to long....


Skyler & Kaide helping Nick put up the sheet rock in the basement


I think she is mad Skyler is helping her open her present.


Kaidence being the shoe diva that she is


Skyler and I built this gingerbread house


Kaide loves her chocolate!!!

I know, it has been over a year since I have last updated this and I'm sooooooo sorry. We are always so busy but I find that most of my problem is the fact that I hardly ever take the pictures off my camera to post. When I do get them off it is to free up space for another use. I still have quite a few to get off the camera but I will post some new ones.

As far as everyone here we are all doing well. Kaide turned 2 in August and Skyler turned 4 in March. We bought a camper this spring and have been enjoying camping with the kids. I believe if it were up the kids we would camp all the time! Kaide has been growing in leaps and bounds this year. She started really saying full sentences in July and has been shocking us with stuff she says everyday since. Skyler started preschool in September and he LOVES it....everyday he is so excited to go to school! I hope Kaide is that excited for it.

I took a job at Century Mutual Insurance in December and it is going great! One of the best benefits is the kids can stay at Grandma's house 2 times a week. I also get to bring Skyler to preschool and pick him up.

Nick took a job with Pure Fishing in April and as you can imagine he is in his glory. He does the quality there and has not come home yet and complained about work which is a huge thing for all of us.

We are doing great this year and enjoying the fabulous fall....it has been very dry and warm. The bad thing is the field fires. A little over a week ago there were about 12 fires in the area in just one day due to combining and the dry conditions. We got a little rain yesterday but we could sure use some more!!

No comments: