Friday, December 11, 2009

Wow where has the time gone


Recovering from ear infection and a cold


Nap time


She loves her snow suit!!



Trouble....I know


We are missing Kaidence because she was napping

We have been so busy I forgot that I haven't updated the blog lately. Well we love watching Kaidence grow and how much Skyler loves to talk to her and try to help her with things. She is talking like crazy already but is not showing any signs of rolling over yet. Kaidence will be 4 months old on the 26th and she currently only weighs 12lbs.

We have had a not so great last couple of weeks. It started off with me finding out my job will be moved to Columbia South Carolina with not option for relocation so I will no longer have a job as of February 26th unless they extend my time. So back to the job hunt, as if we haven't had to do this enough in this family already. Then this week Kaidence came down with ear infection and Skyler got a cold. She is finally back to normal but for 2 days the poor girl was absolutely miserable.

Skyler is little Mr smarty pants lately and we can't help but laugh at some of the funny comments that come out of his mouth. It's crazy to think he will be 3 in March.

Hopefully everyone has a happy holiday season and a Merry Christmas as "Jesus is the reason for the season!"

No comments: