Friday, June 20, 2008

New Job!!

Well I heard from Pure Fishing on Wednesday and they offered me the job so I will start there on July 7. Everything is going well in regards to getting moved. For everyone who needs to update their address book again our old/new address is 2174 Tyler Ave, Ocheyedan IA 51354.

Well we didn't escape the flooding on the Mississippi. I came to work on Monday to a bank with water on all sides. The river crested on Tuesday and water was within a foot of the doors. We only had some water in the vents though so all turned out very well. When I get a chance I will put pictures up. Also we have limited computer access for a couple weeks so if you NEED to get a hold of us phone will be your best bet.Publish Post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job!